TANKMEN TANKMEN

Probably your best series.

Gotta love how all the episodes are connected.Makes me wonder how much people actually realize it without looking through all the vids at once.

S&F : Rescue a Brother S&F : Rescue a Brother

That was a pretty funny face.

Idc about give a shit about what shakes and fidgets is but I loved that video.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Best animation I've seen (all hail the king)

This video got me so pumped up that I wanted to beat the shit out of charmy and all of the other annoying talking animals.I say a job well done and that its fun to see that your still making awesome vids.

Jaws Fan Fiction Jaws Fan Fiction

cool

wow it's so choppy....omg.....omg jk. Do more of these!

Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

Do you want a 10/10 and 5/5

Well you cannot have a 10/10

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Well what flavor of yogurt?

Come on you know it's bear cum flavored....you would rather not want to know how I know that.....Oh well, soon you all will find out!ALL OF YOU!
P.S I'm not even half the man whore Fernando is but I can still try!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i didn't know there was such a thing as bear cum yoghurt, i'm glad its not readily available here in australia.

Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

mwhahaha

stache samurai ftw

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

lol of the pokemon's ability to have 1 second inte

keep trying hand drawn animation.

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

Hmm well I learned something today!

Wonderful I now know everything there is to know about Kenya or was it Africa?
Well if you need a hug you lonely soul then come on down to the love shack(I was kidding, come any closer and Ill gouge your eyes out with a spork) An infected spork.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

schmeh

while its a good parody of Reach's game hype, it wasn't a parody of Reach per say.the more I see of your awesome series the more I think of how awesome your parodies were when you actually played the games.This was more of a miss personally.I did love how crazy the vid was though.F@ck yeah it was still a good parody though.Danm whens Girlchan 4 coming out!Oh my freakin God im not even on topic anymore!
p.s:Your Egoraptor not some guy named Arnold.We all hate arnold so dont become him.
P.s.s Im also in the mood to take up space on this comment.
P.S.S.S:Halo Fucking Reach!
Srry for my loss of sanity there. Love your vids they make my day like everyday.
Please disregard this....or not....or maybe you should....idk
out of.....steam